Tuesday, November 2, 2010

How To Make Ballet Slippers With Sugarpaste

Preview Lupo Alberto No. 305, November 2010 Lupo Alberto

not dance the bunga bunga? You can not bear to spend another winter like this? The ticket for the south coast too? Wolf Ripigliatevi dip in November!
Beccatevi the cover of Silver, above, and a table written and illustrated by James Silver Michelon, below.
ALL IS 'LOST
Angelo 2010

The strong wind beating on me ... I
a cold rain wets the face ... there is only darkness around
...
surplus hard. I have not
more references,
all is lost in an instant ...

'm alone ... alone ... with nothing
alone, with the spectra of a happy past
who refuses to come back ...
spectra: all that remains ... Figure
diaphanous that I appear quickly and immediately fled,
in a vortex of cold and absence.
happiness that permeated my existence, kidnapped by fierce hands,
lies far ... exhausted ... lost ...
shrouded in heavy curtains that choke the light ...
The sky is off. Another table



Silver / Michelon
LUPOTEST
Faced with challenging situations Are you stressed out or relax? Faced with a critical problem or criticizzi? And in moments thesis about

STRESS, RELAX OR XX?
by consonants difficult

IN THE WAITING ROOM OF DENTISTRY

a) I read the first article I've ever in your hands "Risk, trauma and damage of implant dentistry." So, to spend four hours in the quiet waiting.
b) I wonder why I never gave a date if he makes me wait. I've been here more than five minutes, I will.
c) His teeth chattered, the more it can not hurt me.


YOU, BEFORE THE ALTAR Weird

a) Yes, if I do a bit 'late, do me the courtesy to wait.
b) For what we see: there I still think, in either case I would say I right?
c) Jump the altar in this specialty are a true champion!

... read the current issue ...


Second and final episode of Fahrenheit 185 freely inspired by a literary classic Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury , Francesco Artibani masterfully written, splendidly designed by master Bruno Cannucciari and made up and colored by Cyrus Cangialosi!


LUPOROSCOPO
Aries

In November, if you were an object
'd be a ball (the foot)
an animal you'd be a crab
a rosemary plant would
a character would Donald
quality would sincerity
a defect would impatience
a word (key) would "totally"

Love: Live the relationship with less superficiality
Friendship: Who's with you right now is special
Health: Six bored than tired
Money: Usual flows


Toro

In November, if you were an object
would a parachute
an animal you'd be a jaguar
a fern plant would
a character would Cinderella
quality would tenacity
a defect would low self-esteem
a word (key) would "slightly"

Love: exactly what I had imagined!
Friendship: The Usual chickens come home to roost
Health: swinging
Money: A good time



TVB 09/11/1981. Hello baby ... we could go for parallel roads perhaps never meet ... but no one will ever erase from my heart love you ... you've impressed my sweet star continues to shine ... Happy birthday. "Wanderer"

A megaonomastico the most beautiful name ever! Lisetta, my wife, a universe of good wishes! 'dog






When the problem is bigger than you and mail the "normal" does not convince you, use the priority and type in "HELP PSYCHO" - Lupo Alberto
McK - Viale Bianca Maria, 9 20122 Milano

or by @ mail to r.percoco lupoalberto.it




Maccio 'POLITICS, EDUCATION IS THE WOLF ...

I express my solidarity with the author and all the staff, as opposed to the letter in the mail of Elisa Borra "Wolf" last April.
begin by saying that Silver color in his stories is not political, but try to direct the reader to respect the rules and institutions that make up our society.
The "Wolf" takes on a role as an educator for the new generations. With the use of beautiful metaphors and allegories in reference to real events that happen in the beautiful country, is fighting for the future in a community less selfish and material, better tailored to the needs of the people and against the abuse of power for the weakest.
If all this can be bothersome to a fringe political in recent years has been involved in desertification Jacobin all that stands between the citizen and the state, urging the people to materialism forced and the commodification of everything that surrounds us, well, 'So much pleasure to annoy them.
contributes more to civic and social history of our young people a Color Silver compulsory education that the whole of the Italian state.
As Don Milani said: "Charity is not an act of mercy towards the weak, but only partial payment of a debt."

David Bettinelli,
subscriber historic blue wolf

Hey, David, that big words! Be ', that mean? Thanks primarily to the very high (say alterrima almost, but then also calls into question my elementary education ...) that you consider the Wolf.
Silver thanks although I must confess that until the rules and institutions has read your letter without trembling, then he took a cuddly at the thought that his creation could assume the role of educator for the new generations. That's so, well, I would say that if you wanted to give him a less demanding role, he will not be offended ... I mean ... mica
We are neither political nor arringatore of the prophets, there already seems miraculous in times like these be able to catch people's needs and to fight against injustice towards the weak simply talking about wolves, moles, pigs and chickens.
fact, actually, there already seems miraculous in times like these needs to intercept and combat abuse.
Actually, I exaggerate, there already seems miraculous in times like these. Point.
And you know the real truth? Indeed, it seems.
Perhaps Silver is wrong, maybe a little 'prophets are.




0 comments:

Post a Comment