Thursday, January 20, 2011

Birthday Wishes Ideas For The Boss

Lovely Home Anniversary Blog Candy} e. ..

Bonjour tout le monde!

Do you believe? ... 365 days, 146 posts, 3280 comments and ...
endless emotions!!

Today I want to celebrate with you the first

COMPLIBLOG of LOVELY HOME

Many auguriiiii ... my blog!


I'm very excited!
How wonderful! Now I tell you ... I'm sitting in front of the pc too ... I have a block ...
I would tell you many things ...
I started this adventure without expectations, without asking myself why, and how many!

makes me smile to remember me and my dear friend Angela
sitting in front of the pc ... just a 'years ago ...
all was new, I felt like a perfect prevented ... we were afraid of making mistakes "technology"!

My very first muse Chiar a,
my first supporter Francesca !

The first pictures? ... Oioi!
I'm excited ... thanks to you all!
I discovered a world that fills my heart with a 'multitude of feelings,
sweet shades ...


I have carefully considered what could be the best way to say thank you.

I have a gift for you ... my letters shabby ....

"HOME"
If you wish to participate in the 'extraction
1, Compliblog Lovely Home

1. Leave a comment to this post by midnight on February 14
2.Iscrivetevi as my supporters
3.Linkate the photo on the blog candy on your blog

You can participate even if you have a blog, leaving the Your e-mail

The power of 'friendship, sharing, creativity .......

I have new friends!


"It may take a minute to spread the seeds that will create a garden.
Even our dreams longest lasting less than a minute.
Maybe try to tell us that we should not take a lifetime to make that come true.
What we say for sure, though,
is that every minute counts. "

*** 's only regret ... not being able to demonstrate the' affection and gratitude that I feel towards you all!

Lovely Home for me? ... My Life, My Passion!

***
heart, Anna Mirgaldi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment