Friday, January 28, 2011

Free Mario Salleri Films

{!} {E

Good afternoon, friends!

I am late with a great big thank to my friends ... bloggher



for having given this wonderful prize is ... always a joy ... grazieeee!

Now consider the stress-filled days and I am living
I have the 'impression that I had forgotten something ... I apologize ...
I do not like back in the blog several tram tram daily
ones you blend the brain,
but if I wait for the tranquility it ends up that I forget more now!
:)

C 'is such a traffic in my head that I am afraid I lose my memory ... The
withdrawal of the prize is ...
thank the people who have honored me,
share 7 things about me:

will share 7 things that maybe you know me ... nn

I love the simplicity,
consistency,
compliance
do not like showing off,

photography, sea,
FRANCE ... for everything!

As usual, the bonus round to you all, and all
blog I follow through!
Baciotti, Anna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment