Monday, January 24, 2011

Real Pearl Small Earings

} {} ♥ Feel the

Vivo of coincidences, signs of destiny, belly, head, heart,
of ways ...

is not always a walk, I often wonder if it would be easier to live in the shadows ...
course not!

It 's wonderful to open my window "virtual" is to find answers,
experience strong emotions, feelings, the right inspiration.
not scare me ... the more 'thinking about something,
' s post questions myself, and find endless doubts over hours, days ...
a response,
support as in the great A micizie ...
And maybe, read a post from a 'friend bloggher that seems made for me,
result of a chat or
confidence that encloses the magical power of being able to read your thoughts!


L 'thinking to a person who I can not wait for some time and find it,
you wanted something e. ..
e. ..
e. .. e. .....


coincidences that I often make a real positive day,
when I'm thinking that its not like I thought ... I find the determination, the
confidence ...
I love the simplicity, transparency ...

And when talking to Tweety ,

jokingly tell her that ... I'm just not creative sewing,
fact that most likely will not I am all, I love
beautiful things, creativity
... that 's soul, I love renovation ...



intensely and when I love anything that makes me feel good
everything that gives me serenity
and especially when the light in his eyes is so intense that I realized that I should not be afraid to be misunderstood that I have to say that the family is first and foremost, that
I do not have to say ...
that my dream is ... blah ... and then I can say ...

ARE SATISFIED!


Speaking the same language, but also understand really ....
is a wonderful thing!

... Thanks to all!

Anna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment