Thursday, January 27, 2011

What Happened To Grace Quek

'time ...

Hello girls! How are you?

These days I can not be so present, I have many ideas and little time to realize them!

's time to decide ...
high school for Naomi, the preparations for the first Communion of Aurora ...

And the desire to leave a little space for my projects ...


first communions, births, weddings,
I started making a little something to offer ... I'm happy to have received inquiries about ...
love working for this event.
I'd like to do more broadly ...
often look for inspiration rather than make or lose myself entranced
the pages of blogs that offer daily pictures of fairytale wedding ...

I imagine the sea to take pictures, or
surrounded by intoxicating lavender fields ....
newlyweds, bridesmaids, girls in party ...
details to photograph ...


many things to show you ... I find the time to do it? ...






I would stay here talking to you again ...
not I asked you if you like the case presented in this post ... I personally have a thing for these racks from the infinite uses:))

Thank you for participating in the giveaway ,
forgive me if they are not present in your blog, I know how beautiful is to read the comments,
evidence that
someone reads our blog ... I get back to work;)

Baciotti, Anna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment