Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dsc Alarm Trouble Light Dsc 6 Zone

{...}} Insights But GRAZIEEE

When a Saturday morning starts with a fixed idea,
when you do so that thought into reality
when finally you can ... but only for the fact that you have made sure that ...

I went to see my best friend soon after accompanied Aurora school,
a phone call warning and we were like old times to chat about everything!

And then he came to see the sun ... I have to admit ... it is all a ' else,
charging me, I'm happy, euphoric, smiling, positive, proactive, lively ...
and if I become a solar panel? ;)


perfect day would be a light for my photos, but I
time el 'right inspiration.
I do not hurry, you may not know that often, almost always
I realize new angels to customize Tilda
and proposed ?......


I'm here to keep me company
and invite me to quit rather than carry ...
clothe them with a new light.
:))


's elegant white is not afraid of comparisons,
dressed as a princess Tilda fabrics is perfect ... I propose in this sunny day!

We noticed that you are not very good at promoting my creations ...
forgive me but the "promo" just not for me!

If photography is a form of expression could .......... much more than words!
can !?...


By joining this world,
classified as cold,
only for the fact that they interact looking in your eyes or holding hands the other person, I realize
day after day
than this in most cases
or better
this happens to me is not true, but ... there is a
great sensitivity d 'mind,
something sensational!


KISS "Lovely" Friends, Anna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment