Thursday, February 17, 2011

Gsphone Fire Red Cheats

{breathe the 'air ... waiting ... and live spring

Happy Thursday my dear!

Sun, chirping, smell of hyacinths and spring flowers in the house ...

'm wondering how to celebrate my birthday very close.

In Provence for sure,
but not now ... I must first collect all the info on where
how, when, what do you suggest ... that you
:)
and then wait for the summer '...
where to expect there will be wonderful and intoxicating lavender fields!

image from the web

Festa trip? ... I'd go back to Bologna, Florence, Rome ....
or visit Liguria finally ...
and why not to 'spring edition of skill!
fair for us hobbyists ...

What undecided!

Meanwhile "fatigue" with my Nikon ...
not easy to get good results,
quarrel with the ISO ... here you accept suggestions
:)

One thing is for sure though ... love you more and more photo ...
e. .. instead of terminating work,
game with my little corner of Spring
with its colors ...
shame not be able to give even its smells ....

** ** *** are like flowers .... ...... first to see the sun in the spring ... na nana ** *** ***






I may not skip over my head ... her cheek!

If I do not get distracted as well, soon I'll show
latest projects ... I just hope to assemble for little time ... I want ...
... ah yes ... spring is too lazy! It is for you? ...

Dolce day, Anna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment