Monday, February 14, 2011

Lcaky Of Crevical Mucus In Early Pregnancy

{time} {

Hello friends!

I know I'm ahead by 5 weeks,
but at home it is already spring, until hard ...
I peg away ...
photo, photo, photograph ...
unfortunately at this point I realize that you just want ... uffiii!

I'll make it ...?

****** ****** **** ***** ****** ***** ***** **

If you can be close to me,
and we can be different,

if the sun illuminates both
without our shadows overlap,
if we can be "us" in the midst of the world
and together with the world, cry, laugh, live.

if each day will find out what we
and not remember how we were,



if we are able to give us each other
without knowing who will be first and who last
if your body will sing with joy together is because my ...
Then you will love
and will not be in vain to expect much.

Pablo Neruda


you tomorrow with the name of the winner of my blog candy.

Anna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment