Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mera Naam Joker Pictue

Freewheeling ... certainties!} {Coated

Having big dreams does not mean not having your feet on the ground ...
and who better than I can say!

Having big dreams is to be and feel alive ...
which basically is not quite the same thing!

of this blog proves every day a great adventure ...
that's how I started my very first post ...
no one could tell me who was to become a truly 'positive adventure ...
for the simple fact that I have overcome many of my limits ...
determination to make concrete something far away from those most likely are my chances ...

I open my soul,
without delay, do not I put my dreams in a drawer ...

Why, I have them ...
as pieces of the same beautiful puzzle ... we "tie" perfectly!

My sunshine













0 comments:

Post a Comment