Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wedding Cintribution Cards

} {A} modern marriage flavor

girls Good day!
After a weekend by the sweetness of spring, We are more than ready for a new week.

not know about you,
I happen to get lost in daydreams ... this would be nice,
better that way ... but why not ... ahhh

Meanwhile
responsibilities, concerns and occupations ... those are anyway!
might as well find a 'mental occupation which often takes great healing powers ...

And here are on the scene my creative hobby ....
chapeau!

A young couple,
a few important date ... and simple directions. A marriage
taste "Easy Contemporary '

' s idea: Coated and placeholders handmade, the color palette choice ...
lilac, white, green.

I tried for the 'umpteenth time .... great enthusiasm to confirm that ...
all this is "so much to me."

Today I show you some of the ideas in "laboratory" for next season dedicated to weddings
"candy" and small pillows in cotton or linen, scented to 'internal , by ' inevitable lavender, scented crayons ....

With Love

tasting of confetti from the many flavors ...
Capri, coconut and white chocolate, wafers, pear and ricotta,
berries, green apple .......

farfallla A little white rice paper,
a new way of presenting the hearts - chalk.





book or Mark ....




I'm thinking of a way to tell you that ...
even though our friendship is virtual,
're part of my everyday life, not always being able to repay your comments I do not like,
what I write is not part of sentences circumstances
rather not say!
As anticipated "between the lines" My life is not just a hobby,
of houses and beautiful things,
of ... but you already know ... we do all this acrobatic jumps to carve out time for us ...
this is our happy island,
not want to justify myself, but I want to ... you Anna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment