Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tikka T3 Lite Vs Varmint

{The poet 's soul

"I found my treasures in the corner of the island.
bring them with me all my life, but they were never avoid that place,
why on earth where they belong ...

Marvel of the full moon, but do not try to bring: his place is in heaven.
Warm sun,
but do not forget that is not yours: it belongs to all creatures, great and small.
dreams but with all the stars, but let them shine in the sky at night: what is their place.

not try to stop the wind or to repair it.
whisper to your soul the truth.
He opens doors and windows when the see in your life,
so you can always keep your will to live. Without it, not going anywhere.

But most of all trust who you are: always be honest with yourself "...
S. Bambarén





new letters I have decorated in shabby key ...


I hope your weekend is ... as you wish!

Bach, Anna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment