Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Vodka Effect Impotence

{} The winner is ...}. Spring

Hello!

Finally here comes the name of the winner

163 comments ... I am happy:))
I can not find a perfect way to convey my enthusiasm with the words ...

to think of it ...
I insert a picture with my little girl smile happy
arms outstretched towards the 'top and feet off the ground ... nooo ...
I almost 40 years ...

'nuff said ... my dear readers .... the winner is ....


clear said ...



dearest anna, these days are hiding more than usual, but tonight I have a lot of trouble I resolved to try to repay at least some comments. and you, you're always so sweet to me, I could not not go! sorry, maybe I do not remember why I cast, but you really have inspired me?? uauu .. thanks .. and beautiful words to me .. I make lots of wishes for the beginning of this wonderful adventure (because it's just the beginning!) .. I run a link to your blog candy and cross my fingers for these wonderful letters shabby :-)))
kiss one
clear

my little head decided to pause right now ...
let me just tell you that ... I like to think of writing

"HOME"

as a perfect gift for the 'opening of your


the random number assigned to you is the

155
Chiara, an issue of knowing your address! Thanks!
Girls say that I have already said ....
but it is nice to go around ... with wings under your feet ... Dadada da da dada from ...
Thank you all, Anna.
:))

0 comments:

Post a Comment