Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pot Leaves Nails Nails

} {} ♥ My little bunny Tilda

Hello dear!

Yeah ... I spent 6 days, from
' last post ... there are emotions that have no words!

I miss you ...

A 'preview ... a tender Bunny Tilda "winged"
my habit ...
linen cut to live in purity ... shabby style, apparent shortcomings, this style suits me ...

's idea, Baptism Favors, Communion ...

She is the first of a sweet group of girlfriends,
protagonists of a soft shooting next spring ... and more ...


I like to hear from you ... on the fabric, colors, on the wings ...






*** ** *** ****** **** **** ***** ****
Dedicated to children and ... not only

from the movie "Stars on earth"

on Mother Earth have sprouted new stars,
been able to look at things with their eyes,
thought differently
and bystanders do not accept and have hampered ...
but they have come out winning to the point that ...
the world was amazed!

Good evening, Anna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment