Thursday, March 10, 2011

Aching Pains Left Lower Abdomen

A letter for you




Hello my princess,
I write this letter to tell you I miss you to death and to remember one thing: YOU are special. Maybe if I had before me now I do not know what to say, perhaps, I would limit myself to only hold you tightly, and kiss you.
I miss you. I know you, and I can imagine what it stirs in your heart.
but I believe that you should not lose yourself. You can not afford to change who you are. Search within you the strength to continue to be a dreamer. Are you in love with dreams of tomorrow are in love and all the beautiful things in life. You can not close our eyes and not have the courage to open them. Please do not leave you. I have always believed that life is no joke, nor that we need to sit comfortably and wait for fate to show us his cards. I have always believed that a dreamer has to have the courage to dream that at ha. And that can not stand back and simply say: I can not. I believe that a dreamer has to fight in the name of what he believes. In the name of what it is. So, my love, although I'm not him, believe me, I am with you. And you do not fall. Nor will I let it rest.
We have a goal to reach: you have a destiny to fulfill. Be the woman you have always wanted to be. You want to cry? Do it. Are you afraid of tomorrow? is lawful. But never think that you're alone. Why not. You are in my every thought, and in all my time. Are you there, and there continues to be. ... Just as a light perfume ... dense, like that I love that whispers in your ear ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment