Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fin Help With Cervical Mucus






Of that your smile, your name

not even sleep at night and fail to cover,
of your beauty that suddenly comes into your heart

es'infrange
in My tired eyes,
never remove.
Of that your play,
sweet as summer fruit,
fill my joy, the fresh spring blossoms

on your face, like the flower that has always tried
, trembling
reverb of your dreams that stain my
sighs
never remove.
of your words
subtle caresses of your growing
attached to my life, many of

leave footprints on the beach of my soul,
like pearls of the necklace of the sea, never remove
.
Remove from the air, light, my silence, but
your stay here ever, ever
your love, you never

for I will die, because I do not know more

dissolve as the tears with more
the depths of my "I love you."

0 comments:

Post a Comment