Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wedding Monterey Bay Aquarium Cost

The concept of the ideal man.

few days ago someone asked me : but what's your ideal man ?
premise that the ideal man for me does not exist. I have never been linked to abstract concepts, particularly with respect to persons.
But for the moment, take a little embarrassment, I said that my ideal man is an artist, I know that a surprise, it's a bit eclectic, strange, you love the music, culture, art. why can not liking you .
Oh but you women look for all these strange types ...
This was the response from the other side.
When I got home I thought about that question, I do not know because I was done, of course if it was a move to see if he fees could include into my ideal man ... well with the description provided will certainly be left disappointed, because he is not the case. But this is not my problem.
My problem is stress, especially to myself, that the ideal man does not exist. And even less I will endeavor to find him, because I do not want. But you know what a drag to find a man that meets all your cravings / aspettative...e then once you understand which is your ideal man doing? Throw it?
In recent years I realized that the only thing I find is a person with whom you feel comfortable, and above all it makes me appreciate how they are when I'm with him. You know, convoluted speech, but I'm not good with words. For me it is important as I am with whom I have overlooked, is rather like him / her. Why I can change, improve, I can smooth out the corners of my being, but I can not do to others nor I, nor the others for me. Then the rest does not matter to me. Of course, there must be those affinities that make you choose the person with whom to share your being, but the rest really does not matter. It does not matter the degree, the color of socks, if the first date gives you a dinner or coffee, if it takes you to a museum or the beach.
Maybe my speech is a bit absurd, a bit out of the norm ... or I'm just shooting crap as usual. But I hope I was clear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment