Friday, March 11, 2011

Can Chickenpox Delay Menstruation

do not forget: the change will save you. Post # 7

I have always been convinced. The changes are, and how if needed. Just imagine or dream to look at life differently. Now I do not think I have done something, or someone has dissolved in the milk this morning some fairy dust ... no, nothing like that. I'm happy. Or rather I feel that soon I will be for real. Soon my life will change, and although small, are fair. I know it's time to begin the most challenging and perhaps stressful of my life, but soon I will start with the training college .... do not know how to explain the feeling that circulating in my veins last night, but it is as if I could touch that for which 6 years in this part I try to catch up with poor results. After my poor health, the moments of crisis and despair, my laziness, panic attacks, anxiety and those of an insane madness for a moment that made me think of throwing it all up, now I feel that something is about to change. I can feel it, and that's enough for me to work so that this can become a reality.

[ Uberlin - Rem ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment