Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Nomarks Cream Is Work Well Or Not

Who is the most stupid of them all?

To this question the answer is obvious. I. For months I have bored with the story invertebrate. But not only you, if that can somehow make you breathe a sigh of relief. I have bored all the people dearest to me, as well as those closer. But now, even yesterday for the truth, I have decided to permanently close this story. Eccheccazzo! Excuse me, let me be a little vulgar.
I broke to stay in this harem of girlfriends, women who attend, or as we call them. Simply really. I'm not like all the others, nor do I want to be. I want more for my life, not an idiot when you call the servants, which has zero decision-making power, if not on your mood, zero ability to surprise, who kisses you and then you pull back, which we had not even the precious gold (and I think it's got little) oh my God ... sorry maybe I'm degenerating. But do not deny that the thought came to me. And not once.
But never mind. In short, a man, then man is not, so I do not want it. And now that I'm aware I get my life, my freedom.
I know I'm conceited, but I also know what I'm worth. Much to lose myself behind a fool.

And with this post will close the section of posts dedicated all'invertebrato.
Now you can also tell me that I have broken the boxes, but I hope to be forgiven.
A hug.

0 comments:

Post a Comment