Monday, March 7, 2011

Birthday Wishes For Boss Messages

} {handmade headband

Hello to all!

Finally my house is lit by the sun again this morning I feel in great shape ...
is the result of a weekend spent in the company of right people in ... chatter,
laughter, good food ....

And your w-end, com 'was?

Dedicated to my hobby is always special, new projects, courses, tests, attempts ...
but ... as I advised my sweet
"Jiminy Cricket" ...
-one thing at a time, because then-little sleep:))

What can I do, so I'm done!

A new circle, I reused the polka-dot ribbon that I adore so much ...
oh well ... I know, lately we are many to be victim-dots ... * lol lol, lol*
                                                     A new fragrance ... chalk "Butterfly".

An 'other passion that has always cultivated ... keys,
has ... or not, is of great significance ?!...

two days .....
celebrate my first 40 years, I am very happy ...
I almost get excited ... it's a great day for me, I am back with the preparations, the
'I said, I became the woman of' last minute ... maybe the reason is the innate need to look in my spontaneity, simplicity ... but I decided not to overdo it to me ... I have to!

A big, big thank you ... that "unconsciously" to contribute to my happiness ...
embrace you, Anna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment