Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How To Buy A Black Puffle Without Membership

twisted thoughts that do not want to sleep.

I can not sleep.
I roll from one side of the bed, aided a little anxious, a bit of a tummy ache, the ipod with the random selection.
braking from a thousand thoughts I can not let go in the arms of Morpheus.
I think of him, so he always, the invertebrate, the umpteenth important words fly and perhaps wasted between us.
now I do not know what to appeal. My rational side has already let go some time, but seems to detach myself emotionally from this person the company more difficult.
epic seems endless courses and resorts. Fears that intertwine, serious conversations that end up in front of makeshift cafe, which looks really touch without touching. O
close forever, amen and disappear. Or I'll jump, I tell it like it is and amen the same because it would not change anything.
Or I'll leave it to life events, as I have done so far, with the risk of being satisfied, or perhaps to discover something new. Although it is now all too clear. It 's all too predictable. And in the meantime
bangs his head against the wall waiting for something good to come out this mind buggy.
Night. Meanwhile, the selection

iPod random passes this song:
Do not Panic - Coldplay

0 comments:

Post a Comment