Saturday, March 12, 2011

Does Wearing Tight Underwear

Persevere and become evil.

Good intentions are not enough to change. It seems that sometimes are not sufficient. Indeed, sometimes without . Just not enough. Excuse the pun.
I need to unplug, leave, to forget.
This story is making me even invertebrate. [ Who's going with the lame learns how to limp ].
I say stop, I say fuck you and your friends, your stories and all. I would say know what's new? if you need a company you got the wrong person.
For months, I settled for coffee, promises, spare time, chats on the phone, strange coincidences and banter on Facebook. Now all this is not enough anymore. I do not want to spend the rest of my life to love someone and be back with a thousand excuses and futile spare time.
disappointments I have accumulated for months, and now I can no longer pretend. For months I have altered, I kept my feelings as if nothing had happened, we strongly believe, if everything had remained hidden. But enough, I do not have a fool in front of me, my eyes are clear. And now I can not lie. I run away, run away from you that you can not hurt me. And I run away from me, now I look and do not recognize myself and .... Worse, I do not like me anymore.

[ The Flood - Subsonica ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment