Monday, March 14, 2011

Enjoy Having A Vedgie

} {{de mariage Cadeaux

Hello friends!

First of all thank you for the beautiful words that I have dedicated my birthday ... but how much you are special to me ?!!... you so much!

E 'March 9 was a much better looking than I expected,
THANKS!
I love hydrangeas and tulips, I love the colors of tranquility!

I made some bags in linen and cotton,
to enrich a pink linen and ribbons.

The idea becomes the rose pin, napkin (perhaps embellished with ribbons, cords),
embrasse curtain .... all 'internal confetti, dried flowers, lavender, scented crayons ...

short ideas out there, if you like the creations of "handmade" here more info!

In this regard, become impatient waiting for the 'arrival of His Majesty the SUN,
c' is a project by weeks of waiting to be photographed 'open ...

Rosa in French linen in key shabby,
the same just add confetti to become a beautiful ... "cadeaux de mariage."
I expect a Monday with all the trimmings, and what programs you have? ..

Anna

0 comments:

Post a Comment