Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pressure On Lower Stomach And Peeing A Lot

Poseresti naked?

Today I was the hairdresser. [I changed the hair color, are a little more red].
I had a newspaper in his hands, now forgive me but I do not remember the name.
There was an article about some young women to Botticelli's Venus of Willendorf or that is told through their body. Now I'm not down in particular, but I was a little shocked by the ease with which these women showed their roundness. Now, I have nothing against it, everyone makes their own body what she wants, but I do not know if I would ever dare to pose nude. Even more so if my body was not perfect, or at least no rolls, no cellulite, no fat hanging everywhere. I do not know what I mean, beyond the body, good or bad, perfect or imperfect, I believe that nudity is so intimate and private that I do not know if I could ever splattered on the page of a newspaper.
The idea was interesting that although women their extra pounds had reached a balance with their body such that it is beautiful and interesting ... but my question is: really need to get naked to tell all this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment